Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Children are a Hoot

I am having the best time finding little art treasures all around the house. I will not allow my girls into my artroom with me  and it is driving them crazy. They want so bad to have their own place to craft, and I remind them that they each have their own bedroom. That's more than I have. Anyway, I have found little drawings everywhere and wanted to share them with you.
Mallory has also written me a poem:
Dear Mom,
I love you and you love me,
We can see a new movie.
Love Mallory

I guess, since it's Saturday and all, that I will close the art room for the day and hang out with them. 3 days until school starts, so it's really our last summer weekend.
Have a great day, Kathie

Mallory (age 9) has drawn me a Platapus. Go Figure!


Kaitlynn (age 11) has drawn me a birdhouse with a bird family.








No comments:

Post a Comment