Monday, August 22, 2011

It's been awhile

It has been quite some time since I posted anything. We have started back to school and running full force. I hope to spend time with my poor neglected Cricut this week and get some cards made. As a birthday gift to myself, I have ordered 3 cartridges and I am dying to give them a try. Waiting for them to come in will be a huge test of my patience.

I would like to wish my twin sister a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY. We weren't able to spend our birthday together but she will be coming for a visit for Labor Day. I can't wait to see her and give to her the wonderful gift I got. She knows already so I can post this...A brand new Personal Cricut of her own. I hope that she will fall in love with it as I have.


I would also like to wish my oldest daughter, Kaitlynn, good luck today as she tries out for her school's volleyball team. First time ever in a try out. I think I am more nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment