Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hello Y'all

I know it has been quite awhile since my last post, but life is crazy at the Spradling house. New school year, volleyball, play practice, piano lessons, and voice lessons has left me little time to craft. I have managed to get in a few projects and wanted to share them with you.

I have been trying my hand at vinyl yard signs. Not an easy undertaking, I assure you, and I still have a ways to go before they are up to par, but here they are. Well, here one is, the other apparently got away before I took a picture.

And here is my girl in her first spike of the season.
Go Kaitlynn
 
 
Back in August, we had to evacute because of Hurricane Issac. Here are a few pics showing our adventure.

Having a little fun while on the road. It was quite an adventure. My sister was nice enough to allow us to park our camper in her backyard.
 
I was able to make a few signs for my office at school with the new cartridge my mom gave me for my birthday. They came out so cute.



 
And finally, Halloween projects. We have had a little fall break (long weekend) so I have been able to find some time to sit down and make some cards for the girls' teachers. All 12 of them.










I know, it's just 11, but I managed to forget to take a picture of the 12th one.

And lastly, an upcoming Halloween Neighbor Meet and Greet. My mom sent me an email with the folllowing idea for sharing some Halloween fun with your neighbors. I decided to change it up a little and do a little meet and greet at my house. We have so many new houses coming up in our neighborhood, that it is hard to keep up with who is moving in, so this is an invite to a little gathering. On the back, it reads:

Ghosts and things that go bump in the night

A ghoul left you this terrible fright


 Halloween is in the air

It’s your turn to share some scare.


First hang this BOO upon your door

So you won’t get BOOed anymore.


Take a few days to work on your spell,

Keep it secret and hide it well.
 

Dig up two gifts in boxes or bags

Then copy this message and put on the tags.

 
To deliver your BOO is all in good fun,

Find someone without one, drop the warning and run!


Join in the fun. The season is here.

Spread some BOOs for Halloween cheer.

 
To pick up your special Trick or Treat

Meet me up, or down, or across the street


We will exchange (boxes or bags) at a neighbors meet and greet

(my address) on Halloween night for some Halloween Treats.

8:00 pm (after Trick or Treating)



 
 
Well, there you go, lots going on. So glad I got to share them with you. Until next time....
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment