Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hello Y'all

I bet you thought I would never post again, huh? It's funny how all of a sudden the inspiration stopped, and I just didn't know what to do. Or is it that I have so many ideas in my head that I didn't know where to start? Either way, I am back, and the Christmas crafting has begun. I started making cards for a Christmas Bizarre I have been invited to participate in, but I have so many other Christmas projects that I want to try, that I just can't seem to focus. Here are some of the projects I have been working on. Hope you enjoy.
My first attempt at Subway art. I wasn't very happy with this one, so I started researching How To videos and learned the proper technique (I think)

Christmas Card set #1

Christmas Card set #2

Such a cute little snow scene. I also tried a little embossing on this one.

Gift Tag #1

Gift Tag #2

Gift tag #3

Gift tag #4 (it's a heavy little sucker with all the buttons)

Gift tag #5

Gift tag #6

Gift tag #7

Gift tag #8

Gift tag #9

Oh so many more tags........

My fist snowman made of foam balls, yarn, ribbon, and wire. (The hat and arms need work, but he came out so cute!)

Attempt #2 at Subway art. This is just phase one. I will paint the canvas today, remove the stickers, and see what kind of results I get. I sure hope it looks good. This sucker is going on top of my piano for the holidays.

1 comment:

  1. I love the subway art! I wanted to do that for my daughters room! I can't find the time to fit any more projects in my life right now but I refuse to BUY something that I can make!

    ReplyDelete